Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Reponce to Night

Wow the preface caught my attention! i cant imagine see people dying right in front of me it sounds like a scary movie. like a nightmare. wow how much they suffered and how this was going on and no one tried to stop it instead they ignored it. being separated, not knowing what lies ahead basically living one day at a time. feeling like death is around the corner. what a terrible way to live . to be forced into this because of there religion. to me it seems really dumb. how could a Jew be considered lower than dirt? there people just like you and me. just like the Nazis (evil people but they are people) they were no different than anyone else. If they went because they didn't belong here then in my opinion we all should of went because none of us are worthy to live. to live is a gift of god, and no one but god should be able to choose .

No comments: